- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
If you’re looking to work for a San Diego-based tech company where you can make a difference as a Systems Administrator - AR is the place!
At Accel Robotics our employees apply their talents to improving our technology-based retail automation products and see the impact of their work at our local stores. We are still small enough to move quickly, yet large enough to have ample resources at our team’s disposal. At AR, you will be part of a brilliant and dedicated team members with a vested interest in our company’s success.
AR’s technology powers Valet Market www.valetmarket.com, a frictionless, checkout-free store that offers shoppers a quick and convenient in-store shopping experience plus ultra fast delivery! Our solution is built on a stack that integrates customized hardware with proprietary machine learning algorithms to create a distinctive product tracking, data collection, and performance optimization solution for retail. This solution is ready to scale with the Valet Market network as AR pioneers the development of Intelligent Quick Commerce right here in San Diego!
We are looking for a Systems Administrator to work onsite in our San Diego Headquarters in coordination with our Information Security and Facilities teams. We are expanding our IT department to ensure the productivity and availability of AR company resources to our employees and clients while continuing to enhance our Information Security (IS) practices. This role requires a customer service mindset, taking on IT Support for the organization, both in person and remotely supporting small teams in other locations.
- Maintain essential IT Operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email solutions, company software and hardware.
- Maintain already configured LDAP and SSO Solutions and assist in creation of new access.
- Maintain Internal Infrastructure requirements including laptops, servers, routers, switches, firewalls, printers, phones, security updates, support internet, intranet, LANS, WANs, and network segments.
- Perform routine/scheduled audits of systems, including all backups (On-Prem and Cloud)
- Perform system/server administration tasks, including user/group administration, security permissions, research log event warnings and errors, resource monitoring, ensuring system architecture components work together seamlessly.
- Work with IaaS, SaaS, and CaaS vendors.
- Maintain LDAP and SSO configurations.
- Configure infrastructure best practices to meet industry standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or similar field, or equivalent combination of experience and education preferred
- 4-6 years of System Administration experience
- Experience working with Ubuntu (or Linux), Mac, and Windows operating systems
- Ability to access printers, lift monitors and set up other IT related equipment
- Experience working with Jira and/or another ticketing system
- Strong networking skills
- Experience with vulnerability scanning software (Fortinet, Nessus, etc)
- Experience with Cloud Infrastructure (AWS, Azure, etc) and SQL.
- Experience with LDAP and SSO
- Experience with Google Enterprise
- Customer service mindset
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Experience with bash or other scripting languages (preferred)
We have built a team of positive, highly motivated team members and would love to have you consider joining the Accel Robotics team! This role is a San Diego based position. The job will allow for working from home 2 days a week and 3 days a week in the office with the team.
AR offers a generous benefits package:
- Company lunches, snacks, and team happy hours
- Competitive compensation
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Company equity, through stock options
- Generous PTO
- Generous benefits package, including free medical, dental and vision for our employees and their dependents
- Collaborative culture and flexible work environment
Accel Robotics is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Accel RoboticsWhy Work Here?
Growth Stage Company implementing cutting edge solutions in the retail industry to innovate for an impressive consumer experience.
Accel Robotics is a leader in the frictionless retail technology market. We use cutting edge technology to enable labor-light retail models across existing and emerging store formats. AR’s solutions combine store technology, design and deployment, and consumer apps.
9160 Kearny Villa Court San DiegoSan Diego, CA