Accel Robotics (AR) is a leader in the frictionless retail technology market. Our solutions combine store structure design and deployment, computing and camera hardware access, store application, and AI-as-a-service components, all in service to offering consumers a simple, fast and reliable retail experience, and retailers an opportunity to extend their reach and brand exposure through new and innovative store formats. AR has set out to create the world’s most convenient stores, by delivering the most effective solutions for retailers, and being fanatical about making sure the shopper’s journey and experience is seamless.
As the Sr. Implementation Project Manager, you will work closely with our clients and internal team members to facilitate the installation of our products at our retail partners. Partnering with experience designers, Product Management, Hardware team and Software Engineers, you will translate business requirements into workstreams and features.
Along the way, you will develop new, repeatable and accelerated delivery processes. We appreciate having team members who challenge how we do things, identify and pursue both iterative and make revolutionary improvements that will allow us to mature as an organization, and in turn grow rapidly without compromise.
- Get involved with clients during early contract negotiations, and act as the project lead and primary point of contact all the way through successful delivery of the AR solution(s), and hand-off to our customers and support teams.
- Manage relationships with key partners and retailers, establishing project goals, KPI’s and setting up the projects for success across all parties.
- Establish effective workflows and project governance, efficient communications and collaboration across all teams and contributors
- Develop detailed project plans for each of the store implementations you manage, clearly accounting for dependencies and pursuing opportunities to accelerate the business outcomes, reduce implementation costs, and make it a smooth process for all involved
- Be relentless and adaptable in your pursuit of project success: understand unique project challenges, and find new, creative solutions.
- Role-model extreme transparency on your projects by providing broad visibility on progress, status, risks, next steps, exposing critical milestones and decision points, and bringing all the key players along every step of the way.
- Learn fast! Look at every risk, delay or friction point on your project(s) as an opportunity to learn and mature our procedures, our team, and ultimately the business, to gain an ever-growing advantage in this new industry.
- Develop and constantly iterate on new tools, simplify and/or automate repeatable processes, templatize solutions so we can do more with less, and very rapidly scale/accelerate our ability to deploy new stores globally.
- 7+ years of technical Project Management experience, developing detailed project plans, managing scope, time, resources and risk continuously, and establishing effective project and/or program-level governance.
- Communicate very effectively at all levels; able to articulate complex concepts with simplicity, and to drive alignment and effective decision-making efficiently.
- Problem solving: You have a pragmatic, transparent and collaborative approach to solving problems.
- You are very organized, able to deliver large business outcomes, while also staying engaged on specific tasks, jumping in to resolve day-to-day technical, logistical or other challenges.
- Business acumen: you understand business models, KPI’s, and are able to shape your projects to best deliver on them.
- Technical acumen: you have 5+ years of experience in a complex and highly technical industry, you understand the specific variables and challenges of hardware and software development, and how they come together to deliver a seamless consumer experience through integration and testing.
- You can learn about new technologies quickly, and drive meaningful conversations with our engineers and scientists to find solutions.
- Experience working in or with retail businesses is preferred.
We have an amazing team of positive, highly motivated team members and would love to have you consider joining the Accel Robotics team. AR offers a generous benefits package:
- Company lunches, snacks, and team happy hours
- Competitive compensation
- Company equity, through stock options
- Generous PTO
- Generous benefits package, including free medical, dental and vision for our employees and their dependents
- Collaborative culture and flexible work environment
Accel Robotics is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why Work Here?Accel Robotics is a leader in the frictionless retail technology market. We use AI and computer vision to enable labor-light retail models for leading retailers across existing and emerging store formats. AR’s solutions combine store structure design and deployment, computing and camera hardware access, store application, and AI-as-a-service components.
Growth Stage Company working together to innovate and solve interesting problems.
San Diego, CA