About Accel Robotics
Accel Robotics (AR) is a leader in the frictionless retail technology market. The company’s
Perception Engine computer vision service enables labor-light retail models for leading
retailers across existing and emerging store formats. AR’s solutions combine store structure
design and deployment, computing and camera hardware access, store application, and AI-
as-a-service components. AR offers competitive compensation and benefits, flexible PTO,
and a fun, engaging work environment with exposure to cutting-edge technology.
About the Role
You will be working very closely with our team of scientists and engineers on our hardware
solutions to support the latest technologies in computer vision, AI and machine learning,
deployed at scale and in the field. Specific NPI responsibilities include developing systems,
processes and their transfer required for timely delivery of current and next generation
autonomous store hardware solutions, while conforming to development processes and
- Use high volume engineering principles to plan, develop and/or direct systems (e.g.sensor calibration system, solution maintenance system, etc.) and processes (e.g.sensor calibration process, solution maintenance process, etc.) required for timely delivery of current and next generation autonomous store hardware solutions in conformance to development processes and standards.
- Support the verification and validation of autonomous store solutions (e.g. sensor climactic margin testing, store solution quantitative AB comparison, etc.). Document results.
- Deliver the above time and cost effectively
- ABET accredited university degree (BS/MS) in Mechanical or Manufacturing or
- Industrial Engineering
- 3+ years verifiable high volume (minimum 10k pieces per month) NPI experience fora consumer product, medical device, or related.
- Demonstrated statistics and analytical capabilities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; team player; maturity to work in a
- fast-paced environment with diverse teams and demands
- Design of Experiments
- Tableau, Minitab, Matlab
- Reliability analysis and engineering
- SolidWorks CAD
- Global suppliers and manufacturing