Accel Robotics is a rapidly growing startup in the exciting space of automated retail, located in San Diego, California. We are looking for an IT Support Engineer to provide technical support to our internal team and contract teams as we continue to expand. Our products are deployed remotely and require hardware and software technical support from our headquarters in San Diego.
We are looking for someone who treats our employees as internal customers and can balance best practices with the need to get things done. We recognize that some situations will require strict guidelines, but as a nimble start-up, our employees are flexible and get things done when urgent issues come up. In this role you will be working closely with our employees and partners to help resolve issues at our in house location.
This is an opportunity to be a part of a highly skilled, dynamic team, working on unique problems.
- Install, configure and maintain development laptops, in house servers for builds, printers and scanners and other equipment
- Work with team to develop internal technology security plan and mobile device security program, implement, and maintain plans on an ongoing basis
- Ensure required software updates and security patches are installed on all Accel devices
- Respond in a timely manner to support tickets from the team at Accel Robotics
- Act as Administrator for all software/systems
- Maintain all internal systems, set up new users and assist with their onboarding, maintain email groups, handle exit procedures
- Take ownership of VOIP and conferencing solutions, ensure on-site conference rooms support professional appearance and connectivity
- Debug issues with Email, Local connectivity etc
- Repair and replace devices as they fail, anticipate equipment failure and have back-ups available
- Create and maintain inventory of equipment
- Maintain inventory for new hires and coordinating purchase of new equipment.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in an IT support role
- Experience working with Linux, Mac OS and Windows laptops
- Experience working on maintenance of servers
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work through tickets in a timely manner
- Experience working with a remote data center
- Ability to access printers, lift monitors and set up other IT related equipment.
Accel Robotics offers a generous benefits package to our team:
- Company lunches, snacks, and team happy hours
- Competitive compensation
- Company equity, through stock options
- Generous PTO
- Generous benefits package, including free medical, dental and vision for our employees and their dependents
- Collaborative culture and flexible work environment
Accel Robotics is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.