Accel Robotics is a rapidly growing startup in the exciting space of automated retail, located in San Diego, California. We are looking for an Accounts Payable Coordinator, who will work closely with our Accounting Manager to provide accounting support as we continue to expand. This position is likely to begin as a part-time role and may grow into a full-time opportunity.
General Job Description:
The Accounts Payable Coordinator will provide support involving entering invoices, coding credit card transactions, and processing expense reports, as well as various other administrative duties. This person should be well-organized, with a strong attention to detail, and will report directly to the Accounting Manager.
- Process and code incoming invoices in internal systems, confirm appropriate approvals, review receipts and records to reconcile discrepancies
- Set up vendors, update payment information
- Verify coding of credit card transactions
- Match receipts to expense reports
- Communicate with vendors regarding payment status, invoice questions
- Assist with payroll calculations, calculate shift differentials
- Assist Accounting Manager with monthly close
- Assist Accounting Manager and CFO with audit prep, ad hoc projects
- As position grows will be introduced to: adjusting journal entries, account reconciliations
- Proficiency in Japanese is strongly preferred
- 2 years experience processing Accounts Payable and working with an accounting system
- Experience with Bill.com, expense management systems is a plus
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred, or equivalent experience in the role
- Enjoy learning and working in a fast-paced startup environment
Accel Robotics offers competitive compensation and benefits and a fun, engaging work environment with exposure to cutting-edge technology.
Accel Robotics is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.