Patient Recruiter Clinical Trial (Medical Assistant)
Accel Research Sites DeLand, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
An incredible opportunity is available to join Accel Research Sites as a Patient Recruiter in our St. Petersburg, Florida clinical research site. Accel Research Sites is a multi-therapeutic network of clinical research sites dedicated to delivering treatment options to patients and providers. We partner with the most innovative and significant pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies in the world to advance healthcare and wellness in the communities we serve.
We are in search of a Medical Assistant to serve as a Patient Recruiter for our St. Petersburg, Florida clinical research site. The Patient Recruiter is responsible for interviewing, prescreening, and setting appointments for the patient’s clinical study participation. The patient recruiter must have the ability to analyze the information provided by the potential participant to determine study participation eligibility. The patient recruiter will be mentored on these protocols by the Site Director, CRCs, and PI. This is a full-time position Monday-Friday 8:00-5:00.
- Process potential volunteers (phone screen, email, texts, posts) and document accordingly; database proficiency; capture and report detailed medical history, medication list, and assess patient eligibility based on protocol inclusion and exclusion criteria and scripts
- Reviews, calls and updates potential patients from call lists and Sponsor run campaigns via portals
- Schedule and reschedule appointments (Prescreen and Screen Appointments); organize transportation or special circumstances where necessary; follows up with no-call-no-show patients
- Links and manages leads from social media ads, web leads, physician referrals, refer-a-friend, and any other incoming form of leads; patient information data entry for recruitment and enrollment
- Manage incoming calls for the company and directs patients to the appropriate department
- Market clinical research and specific studies to potential patients and deliver a high level of customer service and teamwork
Preferred Skills and Education:
- Minimum 1 year of work experience; preferably in the healthcare or clinical research industry as a Certified Medical Assistant preferred
- Strong understanding of medical terminology
- Minimum 1 year of work experience in customer service; preferably sales or call center environment in a health care or research environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, while under pressure without supervision, working in a fast pace environment
- Excellent communication and writing skills with a high degree of professionalism
- Ability to organize and prioritize work and responsibilities
- Ability to discuss and record medical conditions and medications
- Strong interpersonal skills creating and maintaining a positive dialogue with patients and colleagues
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong quantitative, research, and data analytic skills, customer relationship management experience preferred
- Ability to start and finish tasks within the given timeframe
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Maintain confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times
- Bachelor's degree, preferred
What We Bring:
Excellence in Clinical Research since 1998
Our Core Values: Empathy, Trust, Innovation, Collaboration, Empowerment, Precision
Our Mission: We use scientific and human precision to deliver the best clinical trial results for our clients, providers, and patients.
Our Purpose: We bring together families, healthcare providers, and researchers to improve the quality of life for current and future patients.
Our Vision: The Accel Research Sites network will set the industry standard for patient-centered clinical research delivered in the modern healthcare ecosystem.
Learn more about us at https://accelresearchsites.com/about-us/
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran statu
Accel Research Sites
BusinessView all jobs at Accel Research Sites