Technical Sales Manager (Turbine Aircraft Engines)
Acara Solutions Atlanta, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
-state. There is travel involved visiting Atlanta periodically and customers/potential customers.
-paced team environment. The ability to multi
-task, while maintaining complex schedules, is essential in this position. The ideal candidate is first and foremost a professional. He/she will be resourceful, a good communicator, a problem solver, well organized and display integrity at all times. Bring your ability to analyze details and identify the correct approach.
-wing, rotary and/or expendable air vehicle propulsion system and/or Auxillary Power Unit integration engineering and application principles.
-focused, technical sales team environment. The ability to effectively manage several complex business development and sales campaigns in various stages of the New Business life cycle is essential in this position. The ideal candidate for the job is first and foremost an experienced US Defense Aerospace technical sales professional, with strong interpersonal skills and a demonstrated working knowledge of DoD fixed
-wing, rotary and/or expendable air vehicle propulsion system and/or Auxillary Power Unit integration engineering and application principles. The individual will primarily source sales via email, cold calling, and lead follow
-up calls unless ready for person to person deals.
- Gain and maintain a strong understanding of company products and solutions
- Serves to understand the customer's demands, plans how to meet these demands, and generates sales for the company as a result
- Manage sales workflow and assigned tasks duties in a structured manner, ensuring that deadlines are met and work is completed accurately
- Secures new and maintains the company's existing relationships ensuring customer satisfaction throughout the product business development, sales and operational life cycle
- Respond to customers" Requests for Information and Proposals in timely manner
- Manage multiple priorities and navigate in a fast paced environment
- Actively participate in both ' live' and ' virtual' tradeshows, conferences and industry day events, actively pursuing and following
-up on networking opportunities.
- Analyzes performance and implements strategy to achieve goals/reinforce brand position
- Keeps company managers updated on the strategic plans of customers
- Work with other departments/divisions within the group in creating and developing sales & promotional material
-wing, rotary and/or expendable air vehicle propulsion system and/or Auxillary Power Unit industry, with a focus on:
- Technical Sales and Propulsion Integration Engineering for fixed
-wing/rotary gas turbine engine product applications working for U.S. Prime Contractos or in serving DoD U.S. end
- UAV/USV, Target Drones, and/or Missiles & Guided Munitions
-related product technical sales, pricing, and proposals
- Demonstrated success in a structured, team
-based Technical Sales and Propulsion System Integration Engineering environment
- U.S. Citizenship required
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron"s strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F
-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.
That’s why, for over 60 years, we’ve engaged our candidates with a high-touch, consultative approach that affords us a clear vision of ideal career paths, and it’s why we consistently gain the trust of our employees and customers alike. Acara is in the business of scouting talent, evaluating human potential, recognizing commonalities between people and employers, and changing lives in the process. Because in an increasingly commoditized world, we believe some things still deserve a personal touch. Finding the best-fit jobs for you is one of them.
BusinessView all jobs at Acara Solutions