Software Engineer II
Acara Solutions Melbourne, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Create, maintain and grow a CI/CD environment, used for the automated build, test, static analysis, and output archival for battle
-hardened networking and computing products.
- Use software development tools like GitLab, JIRA, and Confluence to enable continuous deployment pipelines, end
-end continuous integration, automated regression testing, integration testing, results archival and systems monitoring.
- A deep understanding of networking, including switching, routing, VLANs, and voice/video protocols is a must.
- Assemble, integrate, configure, maintain and monitor (e.g., PXE, Kickstart, Ansible, Nagios) technology across disparate platforms. This requires a deep understanding of systems, data structures, modern scripting and enterprise level languages, as well as open source tools that can and should be leveraged to solve problems
- Experience using and maintaining GitLab, JIRA, Confluence and Docker
- Comfortable setting up operational environments on both Windows and Linux
- Experience with GitLab pipelines and Bash/Python scripting
- Experience automating software development toolchains.
- Exhibit a deep understanding of server virtualization such as KVM, networking and monitoring, ensuring that the deployed equipment performs with high availability and uptime.
- Create mechanisms/architectures that enable rapid recovery, repair and cleanup of faulty migrations with good understanding of fault tolerance and failure domains
- Capable of mentoring other engineers in automated build and test environments
- Experience in AS9100/ISO9000 or equivalent quality system
- Pay Rate: $55
-$60/hr depending on experience
- A Bachelor"s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or equivalent education and experience.
- At least 2 years implementing and maintaining automated build scripts using Python integrated with a continuous integration environment.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- ITAR compliant (US citizen or permanent resident)
-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.
That’s why, for over 60 years, we’ve engaged our candidates with a high-touch, consultative approach that affords us a clear vision of ideal career paths, and it’s why we consistently gain the trust of our employees and customers alike. Acara is in the business of scouting talent, evaluating human potential, recognizing commonalities between people and employers, and changing lives in the process. Because in an increasingly commoditized world, we believe some things still deserve a personal touch. Finding the best-fit jobs for you is one of them.
TechnologyView all jobs at Acara Solutions