Senior Manufacturing/Production Operator
- Posted: over a month ago
- $22 Hourly
ACARA Solutions and our client located in Scottsdale, AZ have a contract to direct hire positions
- The Senior Manufacturing / Production Operator reads and interprets basic schematics and drawings, as well as follows methods, techniques, and sequence of operations in performing wiring, component installation, hand soldering, and cable harnessing on subassemblies and units.
- We'll rely on you to integrate sub-assemblies into final hardware, perform final assembly of small systems, perform basic electrical tests and perform more complex rework and refurbishment of hardware and systems.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Senior Manufacturing/Production Operator
- Utilizing your manufacturing process skills, you'll perform project tasks/assignments of a more complex nature ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly operations on electronic or mechanical assemblies and subassemblies such as modules, boards, panels, drawers, frames, and cables.
- Creative thinking with the ability to multi-task
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
- Team player who thrives in collaborative environments and revels in team success
- Clear knowledge of polarity and inspection criteria, Bills of Material (BOM), and applicable work order tracking management systems
- Clear knowledge of measuring equipment and math, and solid communication skills
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen
ManufacturingView all jobs at Acara Solutions