Human Resources Generalist/Consultant
Silver Spring, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Acara Solutions is hiring a Human Resources Generalist/Consultant for our client in Silver Spring, MD. This is a 8-12 month need.
This position is Hybrid allowing employee to work remotely and come into office 1-2 times a week.
This position will report to the Sr. Manager, HR Business partner and will collaborate with leaders and senior members. This includes Scientists, Clinicians, Practice Managers, directors etc.
- Provide HR Support to managers and employees on various human resources matters
- Supports employee relations issues including conducting basic investigations and counsel management on outcomes and approach resolutions
- Provide support related to onboarding and offboarding of employees and providers including new hire and benefits orientation, and conducting exit interviews
- Track and maintain exit survey results and turnover
- Perform data collection, reporting and support various compliance requirements. Track and report on metrics determined by HR and Market leadership
- Ensure compliance with labor and employment regulatory posters/postings/communications
- Assist HR leadership with various research and/or special projects
- Maintain employee personnel, payroll and recruiting files
Pay Range: $33/hr to $36/hr.
- Familiarity with the HR Generalist space is imperative-must have a broad foundation of HR knowledge
- Must be comfortable with the transactional and tactical side of HR
- HRIS experience is a must (We use ADP Workforce Now but other HRIS system experience will work as well)
- A high degree of organization, prioritization, professional communications and attention to detail
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 3 years of human resources experience
- Proven employee relations experience and guidance, with an ability to manage delicate situations with fairness and appropriate outcomes
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices and the ability to research sate and federal laws, as needed
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.
AddressSilver Spring, MD
BusinessView all jobs at Acara Solutions
Get fresh HR Solutions Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.