Certified Medical Assistant
- $18 to $20 Hourly
- Medical , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Are you a Certified Medical Assistant that is looking to join a pain management practice in Williamsville, NY?
Do you have your Certification in Medical Assisting with medical office and Medent EMR experience?
If you answered yes, please apply today!
- Room patients: obtain vital signs, record chief complaints, verify/update medications and allergies in EMR system, obtain patient urine samples, obtain controlled medication last dose history.
- Obtain patient consent/answer patient questions regarding opiate agreement.
- Obtain patient health information as needed.
- Prep rooms for office procedures (trigger point injections, Botox injections, stimulator lead removals, joint injections etc.).
- Notify patients and schedule ordered pill counts.
- Perform pill counts as requested by medical provider.
- Provide educational materials for interventional pain procedures.
- Obtaining prior authorizations with insurance carriers and WC for ordered procedures/imaging.
- Obtaining medication (oral and injectable) prior authorizations from insurance carriers and WC.
- Assist with obtaining MG2 requests from WC carriers.
- Assist with patient check-out process as needed.
- Assist medical providers with treatment modalities as indicated.
- Obtain anti-coagulation clearances for upcoming procedures and notify patients of anticoagulant hold instructions as ordered by medical provider.
- Monitor and respond to inquiries for prescription renewal in coordination with medical providers.
- Run ISTOP reports for all patient appointments and prescription requests.
- Maintain exam room equipment and supplies.
- Maintain aseptic environment.
- Maintain UDS supplies and store samples for daily collection.
- Perform other duties as needed.
Here's what you'll get:
Hours: 40 Hours/Week with 4-10 hour days with one rotating day off a week
Length: Direct Hire
Sound like a good fit?
Acara SolutionsBuffalo, NY
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.