Customer Support Specialist
Acadian Home Theater & Automation
Baton Rouge, LA
Expired: over a month ago Applications are no longer accepted.
- $18 to $23 Hourly
More Jobs Like This
Job Summary:A Customer Support Specialist is responsible for responding directly to customers via phone, chat, and email for a national award-winning consumer electronics retailer. Customer inquiries have a wide array of topics, ranging from topics such as shipping questions to creating returns and delivery concerns. When working with customers, a Customer Support Specialist is expected to provide personalized, emotionally enriching shopping experiences, through a passion for excellence & professionalism. One of our basic beliefs is to exceed our customers expectations. A successful Customer Support Specialist will have a strong understanding of our companys basic customer guidelines (policy and procedure) while displaying excellent interpersonal, problem-solving, and follow-up skills. They also enjoy helping people, solving problems, and making someones day.Essential Job Duties:
- Responds directly to incoming customer calls, chats & emails on a wide range of topics (billing issues, product concerns, shipping issues, creating returns, etc.)
- Responsible for creating personalized, emotionally enriching shopping experiences with all customers.
- Enters basic ordering notes, maintains record keeping, and follows up with customers. This requires basic organizational skills.
- Keeping up with ongoing training and future updates is required for our fast-paced environment.
- Often this role can be the first interaction, and potentially the last, that a customer has with us. Taking an interest in the customer with an effort to turn a frustrating situation into a repeat customer is very important here. Repeat customers are the cornerstone of our ongoing success.
- Maintains minimum (or exceeds) Customer Support performance standards.
- High school diploma/GED required
- Complete our on-the-job training to gain a working knowledge of our guidelines (policies & procedures).
- Work a combination of nights, some holidays, weekends, and some overtime.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to successfully use a PC, while navigating & notating multiple applications while working with customers.
- Maintain a positive attendance record, including punctuality and schedule adherence.
- Provide personalized, emotionally enriching experiences to internal and external customers.
- Maintain minimal (or exceed) statistical department standards.
- Promote innovation thru providing feedback on the customer's experience.
- Value our customers and co-workers thru contributing to a working environment that promotes dignity, team harmony, and personal satisfaction for all.
Acadian Home Theater & AutomationBaton Rouge, LA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.