ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide support and information necessary to make informed choices and decisions to program participants.
- Establish a collaborative relationship with program participants, co-workers and people who are important to the participant.
- Determine the needs, desires, and interest of the participants.
- Assist the participant to identify support available in their community, family, and social network.
- Work with the participant to develop and sustain relationships with friends, family and community members.
- Assist the participant to manage every day aspect of life by teaching and providing supports.
- Provide support necessary to engage in satisfactory work and daily activities.
- Complete necessary documentation in an efficient and timely manner.
- Complete routine daily checks of vans and report deficiencies.
- Assist in plan development for the program participant to supervisor in a timely manner.
- Assist program participant to achieve the outcomes identified on his/her plan.
- Keep supervisor abreast of pertinent information relate dot he program participant.
- Ensure the program participant safety at all times.
- Report risk management issues to supervisor and submit reports to supervisor in a timely manner.
- Adhere to UltiPro usage, policies, procedures and timelines.
- Provide safe transportation to and from community activities.
- Adhere to all Millcreek and HCBS waiver program policies and procedures.
- Follows all safety policies and adheres to all worker's compensation program guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Communication: Advanced
- Attention to Detail: Advanced
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
- High School/GED or better
- 1 year: At least one year of working experience.
- 2 years: One year of experience working with children/adults with development disabilities is preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.