The Acadia Healthcare Comprehensive Treatment Center (CTC) division, is looking for an experienced Hub Case Social Worker. This is a full-time position operating within a California Opioid Use Disorder/Substance Use Disorder Grant.
The Social Worker is responsible for performing a comprehensive clinical assessment in accordance with DSM-5 guidelines to diagnosis both mental health and substance abuse issues.
About Acadia Healthcare:
(Nasdaq: ACHC) Acadia Healthcare is a provider of inpatient and outpatient behavioral health and addiction treatment services. Acadia operates a network of 270+ behavioral healthcare facilities with approximately 10,000+ beds in 40+ US states, the United Kingdom and Puerto Rico. Acadia provides psychiatric and chemical dependency services to its patients in a variety of settings, including inpatient psychiatric hospitals, residential treatment centers, outpatient clinics and therapeutic school-based programs.
We offer a competitive benefits package to all full-time employees including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Company paid group term life insurance.
- The Social Worker is responsible for performing a comprehensive clinical assessment in accordance with DSM-5 guidelines to diagnosis both mental health and substance abuse issues in addition to completing a full ASAM screening.
- Responsible for completion of all necessary intake paperwork to support clinical recommendations for entry into recommended treatment level of care.
- Responsible for completing the initial Plan of Care and identifying immediate linkages with Hub staff to support engagement and retention in program.
- Responsible for managing acute crises; providing brief supportive counseling and/or check-ins
- Maintains frequent face-to-face contact and acts as a liaison for patients with the referral network
- Conducts individual and group counseling groups, as needed
- Contributes to the Comprehensive Treatment Plan through participation in treatment planning meetings and care conference meetings
- Performs community outreach, education and in-services;
- Masters or Doctorate degree in a social service field required; licensure as a Psychologist, Social Worker, Counselor, or Marriage and Family Therapist preferred.
- Experience with substance abuse preferred.
- Knowledge of office administration procedures with the ability to operate most standard office equipment
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to interact effectively and professionally with individuals at all levels; both internal and external
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously within inflexible time frames. Ability to adapt to frequent priority changes
- Preferred experience working with SUD/OUD
- Normal hours vary between 5:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday–Friday. However, schedules may vary in accordance with business necessity. Typical office working conditions.