2016 Arizona Charter School of the Year
At AMS we are open to new ideas and we need an innovative thinker that isn’t afraid to fail fast. We are looking for a creative and organized person to manage and create engaging content across our social platforms (namely Facebook), assist in developing creative online marketing campaigns, and execute an organic social strategy. You should be well-versed on the social landscape of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Write, edit, and publish content (original text, images, video, layout) that is informative, builds meaningful connections and encourages audience engagement to support content strategy and goals of network.
- Assist with the creation of email blasts
- Communicate the brand in in a positive, authentic way
- Collaborate with marketing team to coordinate brand awareness and affinity across all platforms, externally and internally
- Assist with the creation and execution of the digital marketing strategic plan, as directed by the VP of Marketing.
- Identify new opportunities to continually improve the social media presence to engage supporters online and nurture them into new families.
- Contribute to and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Coordinate social media content development, campaigns, with other communications projects and event calendar.
- Own and manage the editorial social media calendar
- Own and manage all comments, questions and messages.
- Attract and interact with our communities to increase engagement and website traffic through diversified campaign objectives.
- Understand social media metrics; interpret the results and take action to increase effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Optimize our school’s social media platforms to increase the visibility of our social content
- Build paid campaigns and manage budgets
- Develop ideas for, and contribute to, creative marketing campaigns while undertaking individual Facebook tasks
- Experience in content generation, as well as, identifying and creating campaigns for target audiences.
- Must be familiar with Facebook Business Manager
- Excellent writing, editing, presentation and communication skills, with good knowledge of MLA, AP, and APA format.
- Knowledge of online digital marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software and applications
- A positive attitude, well-organized, and detail-oriented, with multitasking ability
- BA/BS degree or higher in marketing and/or communications from an accredited institution
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (specifically InDesign and Photoshop) a plus.
- Experience in Education a plus.
- 35,000 to 50,000 per year DOE.
- Fully paid employee benefits including medical, dental, short/long term disability, and life insurance; optional low-cost vision insurance and 401k retirement plan (with 4% employer match)
- Comprehensive training, follow-up coaching, and weekly/monthly professional development throughout the year
1. A detailed resume describing your experience and data-supported accomplishments.
2. (Optional) A cover letter showcasing your written communication skills and demonstrating your alignment with the AMS mission and competencies.