- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Academy Roofing has been one of Colorado's premier roofing contractors since October 1980. Its mechanic supports the Production, Sales, and Service Departments by maintaining the company's fleet of 65 light-duty trucks, small equipment, and other tools. Employees at Academy Roofing are part of a team that works every day to accomplish one main goal - give its customers the absolute best service possible. The mechanic is given the ultimate resources and management support to accomplish the daily goals.Compensation:
$28 - $30 hourlyResponsibilities:
- Maintain a fleet of gasoline and diesel light-duty and medium-duty vehicles
- Perform repairs on small engines, including air compressors, blowers, and generators
- Manage the general maintenance schedule of all company vehicles
- Collect and analyze daily vehicle inspections reports from company drivers
- Perform occasional welding projects as needed
- Instruct drivers in proper use of trailers
- Communicate with ownership about fitness of vehicle fleet
- Previous experience in automotive maintenance
- Ability to use computers to troubleshoot problems
- Ability to work independently and occasionally as part of a team
- Ability to perform job duties in a safe and productive manner
- Ability to communicate with company drivers and management
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment when issues arise
Academy Roofing, Inc. is a family-owned business and all employees benefit from that atmosphere. It has been in business for 40-plus years and has a sterling reputation in Colorado. Customers are treated fairly and with the utmost care. The company is one of the industry leaders in Colorado with its commitment to outstanding customer care and respectful treatment of its employees and subcontractors. It also participates in several charitable endeavors each year.
Academy Roofing, Inc.
AutomotiveView all jobs at Academy Roofing, Inc.