“Traveling” Commercial Construction Project Managers & Superintendents (Live Anywhere)
Company: Our U.S. Midwest Construction client is establishing a new “Traveling” Commercial Construction Division (Full-Time positions) to provide general contracting, design/build, and construction management services to corporate and government organizations throughout the United States. Candidates can live anywhere or can relocate to the Midwest at our client’s expense. These are on-site positions. Individual travel schedules are flexible.
Our client's is only interested in candidates with significant experience in High-End Apartment Complexes / High-Rise Residential Buildings Hosplitals / Health Care
(1) Preconstruction Manager –BS Civil Engineering, Construction or Architecture / 5 years Project Management, Field Engineering or Estimating
(2) Senior Project Manager - BS Civil Engineering, Construction Management or Architecture / 10 years Project Management / Knowledge of Project Management Tools and Construction Methods / Demonstrated success as a Project Manager.
(3) Project Manager - BS Civil Engineering, Construction Management or Architecture / 5 years Project Management, Field Engineering or Estimating is REQUIRED
(4) Assistant Project Manager - BS Civil Engineering, Construction Management or Architecture / 3 years Project Management, Field Engineering or Estimating is REQUIRED
(5) Superintendent –Excellent training & presentation skills / High School Diploma or equivalent experience required / 10+ years Commercial Construction / Ability to manage multiple construction crews, multi-task and change schedules.
(6) Project Engineer -BS Civil Engineering, Construction Management or Architecture. An Internship, co-op or 2 to 3 years working knowledge or project management, field engineering or estimating