DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
(1) Must have been an Air Force Base Civil Engineer
(2) Must have 10 years Operations & Maintenance Experience with large government contracts
(3) Indepth knowledge of BOC (Base Operations Support
(4) Must have 5 years experience with outside Govermnment Contracting
(All other resume will be immediately discarded without review)
The primary purpose of this position is to lead the USAF Academy Base Operations Support (BOS) contract through overall life-cycle management. Responsibilities include direct oversight of engineering, operations and maintenance, environmental, emergency management, business management, and quality/safety functions - Will manager 230 Engineers & Staff.
Incumbent is to perform tasks such as but not limited to:
· Provides cradle to grave oversight, direction, and management of USAF Academy BOS contract.
· Develops program assessment protocols for evaluation and improvement.
· Oversees all financial activities including managing project profitability and loss control to ensure maximum productivity.
· Works closely with collective bargaining leadership and members to include negotiation of collective bargaining agreement (CBA) with unionized workforce.
· Provides oversight of contract modification and negotiation.
· Works closely with supervisors and lead technical personnel to properly understand customer requirements and successfully initiate/complete projects.
· Exercises supervisory personnel management responsibilities in achieving and supporting BOS contract.
· Sets goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with company and customers plans, mission, and vision.
· Ensures contract performance adhering to company and government processes, regulations, and statutes promoting quality control, innovation, and safety adherence.
· Conducts program status reviews, internal staff meetings, business development, customer interface, and other business functions. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Minimum of 10 years specialized operations experience with minimum of two years as the PM on Operation and Maintenance (O&M) contract greater than $20 million per year. In-Depth experience providing the knowledge, skills, and abilities to performs the tasks of the position. Incumbent must have a background in governmental maintenance services and understand contract operations and functions with an emphasis on US Governmental operations and maintenance type contracts. The ability to multitask, manage competing priorities, and resolve issues are critical to the success of this position. Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Must maintain all required city/county/state license(s) and/or certification(s), where applicable. Registered Professional Engineer license desirable. Must be able to successfully complete a Tier 3 background check to obtain and maintain SECRET security clearance. Knowledge of office automation software (MS Windows, MS Office, including PowerPoint, Word, Access, and Excel) required. Must have practical knowledge of worksite safety, occupational hazards and standard safety practices. Must have and maintain a valid state driver’s license. Must be able to successfully complete a drug/alcohol test and a criminal record check. For positions requiring use of a Company and/or Customer vehicle, must have a safe driving record, as defined by Company policy. Must be able to perform On-call duties 24/7 and report to during normal duty hours within one (1) hour after notification and within two (2) hours outside of normal duty hours. Must be able to work alternate shift schedules when necessary to meet the mission requirements of the customer, to include weekends and holidays.
Sets and models standards for all assigned personnel. Demonstrates leadership by modeling desired behaviors appropriate to the work environment. Prioritizes and schedules work assignments to meet priorities. Continually monitors subordinate employee performance and conduct and takes appropriate action promptly. Performs all assigned duties in accordance with established policies, procedures, and directives. Displays courtesy and skill in dealing with internal and external customers, management, and coworkers. Must communicate effectively both verbally and in writing. Accurately maintains and updates records to enable quick and efficient retrieval of information. Follows up on suspense items to ensure timely completion. Consistently and timely generates quality service and products. Ability to work independently while maintaining quality performance. Perform all work in a safe and secure manner. Completes training within required timelines. Demonstrates dependability in all aspects of work. Must be able to carry out oral and written instructions in an acceptable manner. Must follow prescribed standards of dress, hygiene, and conduct while representing the company. Resolves problems promptly with minimal adverse impact on functional operation.