Administrative Assistant/Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant/Customer Service to join our team! You will perform CSR, clerical, and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
• Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers and staff at all times
• Respond to customer’s inquiries regarding the organization’s products or services and selecting and explaining our solutions to solve the customer's problem.
• Coordinates problem resolution with appropriate departments and staff.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Manage large amounts of incoming calls. • Provide customers with product and delivery information.
• Process purchase orders and requests for quotations.
• Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
• Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
• Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
• Handle customer questions, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits, and follow up to ensure resolution.
• Must be knowledgeable of the organization’s policies, procedures, practices, products, and services. • Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
• Go the extra mile to engage customers.
• Schedule appointments using company guidelines and procedures. • Inform customer of Company 50 year history and company technicians experience.
• Resolve customer concerns via phone or email. • Keep detailed records of every customer interaction, transaction, comments and complaints, and notes, in our database.
• Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
• Read from prepared scripts.
• Work with and support sales staff with typing and preparing sales reports and estimates.
• Work with the marketing manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
• Resolve customer concerns via phone or email
- Proven customer support experience
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Organizational skills Ability to handle the high call volume.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively General Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Written skills – must be able to communicate via email effectively with customers and office staff.
- High school diploma or equivalent
If your current garage door or garage door opener needs repair or service, Academy Door and Control Corp. is the company to call. Because of its familiarity with multiple brands of garage doors and garage door openers, the company's personnel and trucks are fully prepared to service any brand.
Academy Door & Control CorporationWhy Work Here?
Company has a 50 year history, rated as number one in the market with loyal company employees.
When Sam Bunch and his father started Academy Door & Control in 1973, their mission was to provide quality service and establish a proud track record of customer satisfaction through their residential and commercial installation, service, and repair of garage doors and openers throughout the Metropolitan DC area. We have been rated the number #1 Grage Door Compnay in the washington area by our customers. If your current garage door or garage door opener needs repair or service, Academy Door and Control Corp. is the company to call. Because of its familiarity with multiple brands of garage doors and garage door openers, the company's personnel and trucks are fully prepared to service any brand.
3931 Avion Park Ct #108Chantilly, VA
BusinessView all jobs at Academy Door & Control Corporation