Academic Partnerships is hiring a Sr Marketing Manager to join our Healthcare Vertical in downtown Dallas!
We're looking for an intuitive marketing strategist with exceptional leadership and communication skills that has a proven ability to identify opportunities and deliver effective online and traditional marketing programs. The Sr Marketing Manager will be involved in managing, planning and implementing customer life-cycle performance strategies across multiple university partners.
The Sr. Marketing Manager, Healthcare will lead weekly university program performance reviews, determine root cause analysis to maximize enrollment performance, recommend marketing tactics, and implement tactics and strategies to improve performance across the Healthcare Vertical.
This role is ideal for someone with a combination of skill-sets: digital and traditional marketing, project management, business analytics, and strategy.
- Develop and execute annual marketing and enrollment plans to meet or exceed enrollment and retention goals for multiple partner programs.
- Perform analysis of customer funnel conversion for prospective students, across all marketing channels (Digital, Field, Organic, Traditional)- uncover opportunities and introduce new initiatives to improve results.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for university marketing strategy, manage the partner university campaign calendar and obtain university approvals for marketing assets.
- Ensure exceptional communication with cross-functional stakeholders. This includes program responsibility for overall brand position, messaging, differentiation, and a clear understanding of competitive programs
- Work closely with Enrollment Services to identify opportunities to improve conversion rates throughout the student journey. Participate in call calibrations, assist with creating student talking point, and provide competitive advantages.
- Oversee development of assets based on strategic marketing plans, established deadlines and designated channels. Actively track and optimize campaigns
- Ensure all partner assets are accurate, up to date, and optimized for driving enrollments and revenue.
- Participate in launching new university partners and programs
- Partner with field sales team to identify opportunities to increase enrollments both through geographic expansion and new collateral.
- Create marketing presentations for university reviews
- Conduct market research on university programs
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing, an MBA is a plus
- 5+ years of proven marketing success, product and or portfolio management experience
- Demonstrated experience in partner, client or account management
- Strong analytical and quantitative capabilities
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving abilities
- Excellent Excel, PowerPoint skills, MS Office, Tableau a plus
- Solid understanding of digital marketing (paid search, social media, SEO)
- Familiar with traditional marketing tactics
- Strong background in project management