Academic Partnerships is hiring a Senior Marketing Manager to join the Business Vertical Marketing team at our downtown Dallas office. In this fast-paced role, you will develop and execute strategic marketing and enrollment plans of our partner universities.
Working closely with our digital and creative teams to manage campaigns (digital, print, media, etc.) for online advanced degree programs offered by our university partners, you will have direct responsibility for supporting revenue growth through increased applications and enrollments. Experience with strategic planning and the ability to make recommendations based on an analysis of a variety of sources of information is required. You should also be a “thinker” and not just an executor of tasks.
- Serve as primary point of contact for university marketing and work with partner universities to understand brand and unique value propositions
- Strategize with Channels to determine appropriate communication mediums for each marketing campaign
- Launch new programs and oversee activities from writing creative briefs through asset development, training, launch and ongoing performance management
- Oversee development of assets based on strategic marketing plans, established deadlines and designated channels
- Analyze marketing performance, identify operational issues that contribute to under-performance and provide recommendations for improvement
- Ensure all partner assets are accurate, up to date, and optimized for driving enrollments and revenue
- Maintain competitive research and support Managing Directors with business development/reporting requests
- BA/BS degree; Graduate degree recommended but not required
- 8 -10 years of experience in Marketing, driving aggressive growth and working with a geographically distributed team
- 5+ years of experience developing strategy for Higher Education, corporate, or agency marketing
- Strong leadership, collaboration, project management, and problem-solving skills
- Written and verbal communicator with an executive/professional presence
- The ability to interpret and draw conclusions from data (such as applications and enrollments) and turn analytic insights into business actions
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and influence internal teams across the vertical (including Creative, Field Sales, Managing Directors, and Enrollment Services) without a direct reporting relationship
- A start-up mentality, as well as an ability/interest in wearing multiple hats
Academic Partnerships is an equal opportunity employer and committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce.