Academic Partnerships is hiring a Senior Manager, Content Marketing to join our Digital Marketing Team in downtown Dallas, however, work is currently being performed remotely and candidates must be available for virtual meetings during business hours.
In this fast-paced role, you will be responsible for increasing site traffic and brand awareness through the marketing of content online. You will also be responsible for creating indexable and shareable content, distributing content on the appropriate platforms, and measuring the results of marketing activity. You should be a highly analytical thinker with a customer-first mindset and understand content marketing strategies and search engine optimization.
You will manage a team of content creators, the process of creating and posting content, and the strategy behind the content.
- Designing and implementing marketing strategies for content creation and distribution
- Driving visits and engagement that translate into leads and applications
- Managing a content marketing freelance and contact budget
- Measuring the results of content activity
- Managing a team of writers and editors
- Implementing SEO best practices within content
- Receive input from key internal stakeholders for content strategy
- Ensure available content is properly leveraged throughout the organization
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s preferred)
- Expert editing, writing and communication skills
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience with content development and publishing
- Intermediate SEO knowledge and experience
- Experience with content management systems
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Understanding of Agile framework
- Ability to operate in fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to work with a team and shift priorities as needed
- Demonstration of strong verbal written and presentation skills, including good grammar, spelling, punctuation and attention to detail
- Strong organizational and process skills
Academic Partnerships is an equal opportunity employer and committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce.