Field Sales Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Academic Partnerships is hiring a Field Sales Representative to join our team. The Field Sales Representative will represent Northwest Missouri State University and recruit qualified educators into online degree programs in the state of Iowa. ***While 100% remote, please note that this role will eventually require travel, subject to Covid conditions. We are a safety first company***
We are looking for an experienced educator or administrator with a professional sales background that is passionate about higher education and understands the value of advanced degree programs.
- Market the online advanced degree programs offered by Northwest Missouri State University.
- Achieve monthly lead, application, and enrollment goals by organizing and facilitating 15-18 recruiting events (information sessions) each month.
- Consistently introduce and leverage the roll-out of marketing campaigns and promotions to school district (K-12) partners and establish new partnerships.
- Utilize social media tools to expand recruiting efforts and promote Northwest Missouri's education programs
- Expand knowledge of regional and national education trends and effectively communicate to internal and external stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Competitive, energetic, collaborative, positive attitude, self‐motivated, resourceful, and persistent with careful attention to detail.
- Ability to build strong relationships with potential students and administrators and be viewed as a team player.
- Results oriented professional with consistent, strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years of outside sales experience, preferably in education
- 3+ years of teaching experience OR higher education recruitment experience
- Experience/knowledge of K-12 education sector.
- Successful management of a geographic territory or vertical
- Track record of highly competent organizational and time management skills; and professional success and continuous career growth preferably in the education industry.
- Ability to travel within territory
Academic Partnerships is an equal opportunity employer and committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Academic PartnershipsWhy Work Here?
We're a fast-paced growing team of lifetime learners that focus on helping our university partners and their students succeed.
Academic Partnerships is a leading online service provider for higher education globally. We support universities in converting their on-campus degree programs into an online format, recruit qualified students for those programs, and support enrolled students through graduation.
AddressDes Moines, IA