Academic Partnerships is hiring a Nursing Field Sales Representative to join our team in the Nashville area. The Field Sales Representative will represent our partner, Austin Peay University, and recruit qualified healthcare workers - primarily nurses - into the online degree programs offered by the university.
We're looking for an experienced nurse who will apply their healthcare industry knowledge experience into a new sales & marketing career.
- Partner with the leaders of regional healthcare organizations by calling on the Chief Nursing Officers and Education Directors of hospitals to establish mutually beneficial partnerships.
- Establish site coordinator and partnership communication plan.
- Responsible for organizing and delivering 15 on-site student recruiting events/information sessions per month, marketing innovative degree programs that will drive healthcare workers, primarily nurses, to enroll in the programs.
- Consistently introduce and leverage the rollout of campaigns and promotions to healthcare partners.
- Utilize social media tools to further partnership and recruitment efforts in the territory.
- Maintain knowledge of trends in the healthcare sector locally and nationally
- Ability to connect with nursing/healthcare professionals in order to recruit them into advanced degree programs.
- Professional, competitive, energetic, collaborative, positive attitude, self‐motivated, resourceful, and persistent with careful attention to detail.
- Excellent organization skills needed in order to maximize activity.
- Results oriented, with strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Competent using Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing, healthcare, or similar
- 4+ years of experience as a nursing professional
- Available for regional travel (amount varies by territory).
- Experience/knowledge of acute care hospital environment would be beneficial
- Career record of success and continuous growth preferably in the healthcare sector.
- Strong relationship builder and team player.
- Professional, energetic, positive attitude, self-motivated, and creative with careful attention to detail.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
Academic Partnerships is an equal opportunity employer and committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce.