Academic Partnerships is hiring a Digital Designer who is passionate about developing and shaping digital marketing and content experiences while leveraging user-centered design methods to accommodate user needs, business objectives, and technology capabilities.
You should be well versed in responsive design, user experience strategies and methodologies, front-end development and industry trends and best practices. A strong understanding of digital marketing and the behaviors that drive consumers towards lead conversion is important for this role.
You will also utilize a number of tools and methods, such as wireframes and usability testing, to communicate experience strategies, solutions and improvements. Cross functionally, you will interact with a variety of stakeholders including Creative, SEO, SEM, Analytics, Email, Content, Design, and Development.
- Focus on scalable code/design/content solutions
- Design user-centered websites including high level wireframes, site maps, and user flows informed by data and insights
- Lead team of designers in digital design best practices for creating websites, landing pages, motion graphic ads and emails.
- Assist with the management and implementation of new or revised methodologies related to creative optimization, A/B and user testing.
- Assist with CMS/data migration project, establishing wireframes for web design and paid marketing efforts
- Drive collaboration across UX, Creative, SEO, SEM, Analytics, Email and Verticals
- Focus on innovative thinking and institute best practices
- Identify user needs, business requirements, and business opportunities
- Be an essential voice and advocate for the customer experience and it’s impact on perception, engagement, and conversion
- Lead ideation sessions to drive innovative user strategy, and actively collaborate with key teams within the company
- Initiate and respond to ideas for innovation based on research, analysis, and competitive reviews
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or a related field
- Must have a portfolio with resume to be considered
- Extensive experience in using UX best practices to design solutions and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
- Knowledge of WordPress design platforms, understanding of Atomic design theory is a plus
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), user testing, A/B testing. Knowledge A/B testing or User Testing platforms is a plus
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams with in the company
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite, prototype software is a plus
- Understanding of Adobe Analytics platform is a plus