The Culinary Chef Instructor combines his experience and culinary talent within his classes to deliver quality teaching and that his students give their best results.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Practice top quality teaching, based on standards and norms established by the institution.
· Master each of the subjects, according to the curriculum to be taught.
· Maintain a regular research routine to be updated regarding trends in the gastronomic field.
· Keep students’ grades updated of theoretical and practical evaluations.
· Take care of all equipment in the institution in general and immediately report any failures to maintenance.
· Ensure order, discipline and cleanliness at all times in all classes.
· Manage and provide to the groups in charge of the recipes of every module.
· Encourage student’s responsibility, creativity and passion for cooking.
· There will be more responsibilities that will be given at time of hiring.
Essential Technical Functions:
· Ability to distinguish with a certain degree of precision the intensity and quality of flavors or smells using the tongue or nose.
· Ability to work in different schedules including nights and weekends.
· Being able to work in open flame, hot equipment and hot temperatures.
· Leadership ability to manage groups of students of different ages and nationalities.
Experience and Qualifications:
· Have a degree or certification in the Culinary Area.
· 2 years of experience in the gastronomic field.
· 2 years of experience as an instructor.
· Availability to travel inside and outside the country,
· Management of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
· 100% Bilingual (Spanish/ English) (This is a must, please do not apply if you are not fully bilingual)
· Availability to work by hours.
Academia Panamericana de Arte Culinario Corp.