Abundant Workforce is looking for a PRN Pharmacist for one of our clients in the Claremont, NH area. This would be a Monday-Friday opportunity, no nights or weekends. Must be able to pass a drug screen, and a background screen. Pharmacist License must be in good standing with the Board of Pharmacy, with no previous disciplinary actions. You will be responsible for dispensing drugs prescribed by physicians and other health practitioners.
- Advise physicians and health practitioners on the interactions and side effects of medications
- Provide patients with pertinent drug information
- Proactively review prescriptions for proper dosage
- Supervise and maintain records of all medications
- Distribute drugs prescribed by physicians and other health practitioners.
- Provide information to customers about medications and their use.
- Strong focus on providing a superior level of customer service.
- Log data into the computer
- Ensure compliance with all relevant laws of the applicable State Board of Pharmacy.
- Any other usual and customary pharmacy duties.
- Previous experience in pharmacy
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Registered in the state of NH, clear and active license with no previous disciplinary actions
Abundant Workforce Solutions