- Will work closely with the Production Departments within the facility to make repairs to equipment in a safe and timely manner with the support of the Maintenance Manager
- Will be expected to troubleshoot and repair both electrical and mechanical components and equipment
- Complete preventative maintenance tasks in an environment with little supervision
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical (480-volt, 3 phase) and mechanical components
- Leads preventative maintenance tasks of facility equipment
- General day to day repairs of facility equipment
- Work with diesel and gas engines
- Repair and replace hydraulics
- Minimum 3 years relevant industrial maintenance experience required
- Must follow all safety policy requirements
- Monday-Friday, 1st shift
- $19.00-22.00/hour DOE
To consistently deliver and exceed mutually agreed upon expectations through proper client and candidate communication.
Abundant Solutions is a full service staffing company that specializes in Office and industrial Employees for Temporary, Temporary to Permanent, and Permanent Placements. We respond more rapidly to our customers’ needs with the best employee matches, because we are passionately committed to being the best.
Interacting and touching peoples’ lives in a way that promotes the greatest achievement for all parties involved. Believing in short term accomplishments for the fulfillment of long term vision. Matching company needs and objectives to client skills and goals.
Discovering new ideas and philosophies in order to advance the beliefs and lives of all. We share our desire to assist and help change professional careers and personal lives for the better.