Abundance Therapy Center provides psychotherapy services to individuals, couples, and families in all phases of life.
We are seeking a motivated, client-focused, and passionate licensed therapist (LCSW, LMFT, Psychologist) who is looking to join a thriving group practice in Los Angeles and South Bay. We are looking for a therapist who wants to see 30-35 clients per week, with at least one weekend and two evening shifts. If you are looking to transition from a traditional employment setting into a more flexible, autonomous private practice environment but still have a full caseload, this is a great opportunity.
We are looking for a therapist with specializations in working with children, teens, couples, trauma, EMDR, family, Autism, ADHD, mood disorders, and Christian counseling. Candidate must be independent, driven, collaborative, and enhance our positive minded group of clinicians.
- A steady stream of referrals to maintain a full caseload
- Competitive compensation
- An in house medical biller to coordinate benefits/eligibility and submit claims
- An in house receptionist who answers calls and schedules intake appointments
- Consultation opportunities with the director and fellow clinicians in the practice
- Supportive team environment
- Comfortable office space in the heart of LA and Manhattan Beach
- Current State of CA license as a Psychologist, LCSW, or LMFT
- 2+ years' post-licensure experience
- Willing to work 30-35 hours per week
- Prior private practice experience is a plus
- Bilingual capacity is a plus
Only candidates of interest will be contacted. Those with their own private practice will not be considered for this position.