Do you have great interpersonal skills? Are you an excellent listener? Come join Abt Associates’ Research Interviewer team! Call Center Researchers will conduct scripted surveys by telephone, asking people their opinions on a variety of topics. A comprehensive training will be provided. This job will help you develop skills that can be applied to a wide variety of professions. This position is located in our Huntington, WV office.
What’s in it for you? The benefits to working as a Research Interviewer at Abt Associates include:
- Flexible Hours: Hours are primarily evenings and weekends. You can schedule a minimum of 20 hours per week with a possibility of up to a maximum of 29 hours per week.
- Desirable Work Environment: Our Call Centers have a casual dress policy and a friendly environment.
- On the Job Training: We’ll teach you everything you need to know about conducting research interviews.
- Advancement Opportunities: Many of our Call Center Supervisors started off as Research Interviewers.
Do you have some of the following skills?
- HS diploma/GED (Required)
- Positive, self-motivated and enjoy interacting and working with people from all backgrounds
- Able to work on your own as well as part of a team
- Follow all standard operating and project-related procedures
- Experience in a call center is a plus
- Exceptional interpersonal, written, and verbal skills
- Excellent listener with the ability to understand concerns and overcome objections
- Knowledge of a PC Windows environment
- Able to sit for long periods of time in a production work environment
Sound like something you’re interested in? If so, please apply online: https://career4.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=55603&company=AbtPROD&username=