Senior Graphic Designer
- Expired: 13 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Abstrakt Talent Solutions has a 100% REMOTE opening for our client who is an industry leader in their respective space. This is a full-time Direct Placement opportunity. They are seeking an experienced, visually talented individual to join their company as a Senior Graphic Designer. As part of their marketing team, you will create a wide variety of graphic assets for use in everything from social media to print advertising. You will develop new visual concepts within our existing visual framework, work with key stakeholders and executive leadership to ensure broad alignment and create assets for use in various media and contexts. This is a senior-level position in which you frequently direct and oversee other creative professionals, so our ideal applicant has prior leadership experience directing creatives in this way. This role will lead to a direct path to a potential Director opening as the department grows.
This role is vital for the success of both Marketing AND Sales and will help drive growth at new and existing B2B accounts as well as help drive growth with retailers, Amazon, distributors and consumers. You will work hand in hand with the Chief Marketing Officer and the Sales Team – with a focus on:
- Developing new brand concepts and graphic designs from time to time
- Building out and designing marketing and sales materials using brand standards and ensuring standards are followed across all internal (corporate) and external facing stakeholder touch points including:
- Websites, e-comm sites (Amazon, RangeMe, etc.), product brochures, social posts, product labels and templates, emails and email templates, paid ads, promotion materials, trade show materials, letter heads, PowerPoint templates, business cards, etc.
- Ensuring brand standard templates are available for the organization to use.
- Building and maintaining a robust set of Corporate, Brand, and Product assets for Sales and Marketing use
- Creating new product labels & marketing and sales materials for new commercial launches and for existing products in both B2B and B2C
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plans, designs and implements effective graphic design solutions for a wide variety of digital formats, including (but not limited to): product labels, web graphics, email graphics, landing pages, social media ads, responsive interactive assets, digital publications (brochures/PDFs), web graphics, and other interactive elements.
- Establishes design direction and creates mockups for websites and brochures and other high-stake vehicles (trade show booths, etc.)
- Creates and maintains brand standards and branding elements including logos, visual iconography, etc.
- Creates and maintains communication and presentation templates.
- Helps complete key business, marketing and sales presentations/pitches using Keynote, Google slides or PowerPoint.
- Translates verbal or written instructions into a direct response advertisement, including print and online.
- Participates in design ideation sessions and discussions with CMO and Owners and Sales team.
- Reviews websites for quality and design consistency.
- Provides website assets for web developers.
- Makes proactive design suggestions that support broader strategic/marketing initiatives.
- Provides photo selection and basic photo editing for website projects and other market facing communication vehicles.
- Assists with creative strategy and planning creative marketing briefs.
- Manages Digital Asset Library for internal and external partner collaborations.
- Communicates and collaborates with other team members throughout projects.
- Manages creation of charts and infographics for stories run online and in the magazines.
- Manages art/illustration contracts and materials return.
- Manages art/photo expenditures, staying within budget.
- Adheres to a strict production schedule that allows for multiple projects at the same time.
- Assists with in-house production efforts such as printing, trimming and binding as needed.
- Facilitates production of materials through various outside vendors
- Reviews graphic materials and copy developed by the Marketing team to ensure brand and overall marketing objectives are accurately translated into designs.
- Enforces, reviews and works to improve documents, procedures and training references for creative services, collateral development and storage, security and archival, best practices and other processes.
- Maintains knowledge of current marketing trends and digital design best practices.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
- 4-year college degree or equivalent.
- 6+ years of experience with an in-house design group, advertising agency or design studio is required.
- Extensive and expert level of knowledge with all main design software including but not limited to: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign.
- Experience in Managing Digital Assets required.
- Experience using Project Design software required (Mondays, Trello, DaVinci, etc.).
- Experience in interactive media (Adobe DPS, HTML5, etc.), motion graphics and video editing, a HUGE plus.
- Proficient to expert level of knowledge of Microsoft Office AND Google products
- Ability to provide clear direction and collaboration with Photo Artists, 3-D Renderers, Illustrators and Photographers to create images that represent brand and style criteria.
- Demonstrated work experience (Portfolio) in graphic design with proficiency in Branding, Packaging, Retail, and brand guideline development.
- Able to see the big picture. Look long term with a "business owner" mindset.
- Detail and task and deadline oriented.
- Adaptable to change.
- Self-motivated and self-driven.
- Comfortable with change and fast-moving environment.
- Focused on continuous improvement.
- Able to deal with many moving parts.
- Ambitious - want to create and build a career.
- Team oriented.
- Comfortable with key internal collaborations. (Small company plus an important role!)
- Ability to deal with high pressure situations.
Pay & Benefits:
- Salary range $80k - $100k (depending on experience & skills).
- Company Bonus Program.
- Company Health Insurance Programs.
- PTO starting at 10 days.
Abstrakt Talent Solutions
AddressSaint Louis, MO
Arts and Entertainment
Get fresh Industrial Product Designer jobs daily straight to your inbox!