Commercial Collections Specialist
Abstrakt Marketing Group Saint Louis, MO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
SCOPE OF ROLE:
The Commercial Collections Specialist person reports to the Vice-President of Accounting, Abstrakt Marketing Group, and may be assigned to different projects as business needs dictate. .
The Commercial Collections Specialist person is responsible for helping administer the policies and procedures that cover several functional areas that may include Accounting, Customer invoicing, Collection of Payments and processing of those payments from Customers, and other accounting/financial duties that may occur from time to time.
He/she requires interaction with employees, and other corporate Accounting functions. The Commercial Collections Specialist person must be able to handle sensitive matters with discretion and possess excellent organizational and communication skills. Candidate must possess a high level of professionalism and be willing to accept some entry level task driven assignments with a growing organization. Some tasks are occasionally basic – ie: filing
- Prepares routine Accounting correspondence including letters, memoranda, and reports related to collections.
- Makes a high volume of outbound phone calls daily in an effort to make contact with clients
- Provides general support to the Accounting Manager as needs arise, regarding Customer Invoicing and collections.
- Produces basic reports utilizing Salesforce, QuickBooks, and Excel.
- Assists in providing information and resolving problems of employees and managers regarding accounting related inquiries as related to customer payments and disputes which may arise.
- Schedules employee individual and group meetings as needed, usually weekly with 5th floor personnel.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / 5+ years of working experience in an Accountant/Finance role, with experience in Commercial Collections.
- QuickBooks On-line Experience is desirable.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Salesforce Experience (classic and or lightning)
- Excellent written/oral communication skills.
Skills/Qualifications/ Competencies for Success:
- Self-starter with integrity and confidence who strives to achieve even the most challenging environments with limited supervision.
- Team player with well-developed interpersonal skills who is comfortable in a cross-functional, multi-cultural environment.
- Demonstrated aptitude to effectively learn and master new tasks.
- Excellent organizational skills to include prioritizing and managing tasks efficiently to meet established deadlines
- Ability to maintain and ensure strict confidentiality and produce a high volume of work with a high degree of accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to make a large volume of daily calls to our clients to resolve open items.
- Strong customer service commitment. Must be able to relate well and cooperate with others to effectively coordinate activities and accomplish goals.
- Solid problem solver that can identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Strong numerical ability and data entry skills.
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a multi-task environment while maintaining a high level of attention to detail
- Knowledge of Quick-Books On-line is a plus.
- Must have proven skill set in making Commercial Accounts Receivable Collections calls to our customers.
· Compensation based on experience
Abstrakt Marketing GroupWhy Work Here?
Award winning, top marketing firm in St. Louis. One of the fastest growing companies in STL. Tons of opportunity for promotion and growth.
Abstrakt Marketing Group is a full-service marketing company that represents clients in every state. Abstrakt focuses on outbound and inbound lead generation through various strategies. Abstrakt aims to help grow their clients businesses through providing qualified sales leads/appointments all the way to creative strategies such as Web Design, Graphic Design, Copywriting, Video Production, Social Media, SEO and Development.
701 North 1st Street. St. LouisSaint Louis, MO
Finance and Insurance