Absorption Systems Exton, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Absorption Systems, a Contract Research Organization currently has a great career opportunity for a Contract Specialist to add to our growing organization. Absorption Systems provides analytical support for gene and cell therapy products through every stage of development. Absorption Systems also provides non-clinical testing services to pharmaceutical and biotech companies to support research and development of drugs, biologics, and medical devices. The Contract Specialist position will be located at our headquarter location in Exton, Pennsylvania and is an integral part of the administrative team and work community responsible for contracts for all three site locations.
- Review, edit and draft contractual agreements. (Confidentiality Disclosure Agreement, Master Service Agreements etc.) with clients and vendors.
- Review contract terms and conditions to verify that they are in compliance with company policies and all applicable federal and state regulations
- Clearly explain contract terminology to clients and other interested parties in simple, everyday language
- Supervision of a part-time receptionist.
- Registration or renewal of government licenses and permits
- Other related duties.
- 3-5 years of legal or paralegal experience, preferably working in life sciences, pharmaceutical industry or contract law firm.
- Bachelor degree in Business Law or Business Management preferred.
- Ability to organize & prioritize.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- Proactive approach to problem solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- Contract management experience
- MS Office suite proficiency
- 2 plus years of supervisory experience
Local Candidates Preferred
Absorption Systems cares about our work community and offers a variety of benefits allowing employees the opportunity to customize a comprehensive benefits package that meets their personal needs.
About Absorption Systems, a Pharmaron Company
Absorption Systems, founded in 1996, assists pharmaceutical and medical device companies in identifying and overcoming ADMET (Absorption, Distribution, Metabolism, Excretion and Toxicity) barriers in the development of drugs, biologics and medical devices. Additionally, Absorption Systems goes deep into each of those areas, offering in vitro, in situ and in vivo models to assess the properties in question. The company's mission is to continually develop innovative research tools that can be used to accurately predict human outcomes or to explain unanticipated human outcomes when they occur. Absorption Systems has facilities in Exton, PA, San Diego, CA, and Boston, MA to serve customers throughout the world.
Alongside of our enthusiasm for science and research, we have a passion to see each and every one of our employees grow and succeed both personally and professionally. We encourage our employees to continually enhance their ability to contribute to the success of the organization and advance their careers. Absorption Systems is committed to creating an environment where individuals are encouraged to grow and work in collaboration with each other while being passionate about innovation. The professional culture of our organization is a goal oriented environment full of internally driven and motivated professionals. Our company is unique in the fact that there is freedom for autonomy to execute and the ability for each employee to grow in directions that align their individual aspirations with company growth.
Absorption Systems is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
LegalView all jobs at Absorption Systems