For a well-established company in the Orlando, FL area, we are looking for an individual who wants to excel in service as a Residential Electrician. We are looking for a self-motivated, energetic person who has excellent communication skills and wants to grow in this trade.
Our customer takes a lot of pride in their work, and is looking for a technician who can handle projects alone, think in solving problems, communicate with the customers, and carry out the quality image of the company on a day to day basis.
The first 105 days will be with a contract through Absolute Jobs, followed by a full time contract with our customer.
Are you ready for the job of your life? Apply now! Do you want to be a part of a winning team? Apply now! Are you ready to make a difference? Apply now! You will see the results of your work every single day. Start the year off great and become part of a highly motivated team that is focused on the pursuit of excellence. Are you the technician we are looking for?
- Install and repair electrical equipment and fixtures
- Install various types of raceway and cable tray systems
- Troubleshoot motor and control systems
- Perform routine maintenance on electrical wiring and systems
- Adhere to all quality and safety codes
- Previous experience in electrical engineering or other related fields
- Familiarity with electrical schematics, blueprints, and manuals
- Familiarity with electrical equipment and hand tools
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to pass a background check
- Ability to pass a drug test
- Ability to work independently
- At least 3 years experience
- Clean driving record
Absolute.Jobs differs through its professional approach and solely offering jobs temp-to-hire.
This gives the candidates who work through us the ability to "test-drive" the position before they make a commitment.
Absolute.Jobs has a young and dynamic company culture combined with a no-nonsense attitude and enthusiastic mindset.
In your search for a job, you can count on our specialized Consultants, Recruiters and Account Managers to guide you on the right track.
Visit our website www.absolute.jobs for more information.