Shipping and Receiving Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Why join the ATI team? We are a manufacturer of complex product for the exciting industries of aerospace and defense. We differentiate ourselves from the rest by being people-focused, not just on our customers and suppliers, but most importantly, our team members. Despite our continuous growth, we have been able to maintain a family atmosphere filled with camaraderie, positive connections, and a sense of belonging to an exceptional work team. We strive to cultivate a great work culture with a communication structure designed to bring ideas and information up from every level of our business and led by a progressive management team who makes every effort to stay connected with all team members throughout the organization.
In addition, we embrace the toughest challenges and thrive on problem solving with ingenuity and leading-edge technology. Our continuous improvement mindset allows us to stay competitive and continue to grow. We carry a sense of pride in everything we do and value strong work ethic, honesty, integrity and transparency. Come join our team and see for yourself why so many enjoy being a part of the ATI family!
Please check us out on the web at www.absolutetechnologies.com for sneak peek of our facilities and precision machining abilities.
A Day in the Life of a Shipping & Receiving Technician
Your role would be working on the Shipping & Receiving Team and responsible for receiving in raw materials, as well as packing finished parts for shipment. You would also help out with final visual inspections on outgoing parts to our customers, so any previous quality control experience is a plus.
· Wraps and packages product and material to ensure quality while in transit. Oils and preserves materials, as needed, to prevent rust and corrosion during transport.
· Receives, unloads, examines and counts incoming material and product.
· Verifies counts of parts against shipping documentation during receiving and shipping processes for accuracy.
· Maintains accurate records of items shipped and received by completing travelers and other required documentation.
· Visually inspects inbound and outbound shipments for any damage or defects, and reports it to appropriate Quality personnel.
· Communicates incoming and outgoing status of parts and material to drivers, production and other personnel.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
What You’ll Need
· An ideal team player mindset: people smarts, humility and drive.
· 2+ years of experience in a Shipping & Receiving or warehouse support role.
· Visual inspection or quality experience a plus.
· Forklift certification a plus.
· Microsoft Windows or other computer experience a plus.
· Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
· Must have a positive and friendly attitude.
· Highly detail oriented
· Ability to easily understand and carry out instructions well
· Basic mathematic skills
· Strong verbal communication skills
· Ability to work within a fast-paced environment
· Ability to be flexible with job duties
· Willingness to learn the various areas of our company, including a general understanding of our manufacturing processes, quality systems and other supporting functions.
This position operates every Monday through Friday, from 7:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Earlier start times may be requested with possible overtime hours.
In addition to the benefits of our work culture, ATI offers numerous other benefits for its team members. At this time we offer 7 different medical plans under 2 different carriers in order to fit your personal needs, as well as vision and dental coverage. We also offer employer paid life insurance with additional voluntary benefits. ATI provides a 401(k) plan with matching up to 5%. We also have a generous Paid Time Off plan, as well as yearly profit sharing.
Please email your resume. We look forward to hearing from you!
Absolute Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and complies with all applicable local, state, and federal laws. ATI conducts pre-employment drug screens.
Absolute Technologies, Inc.
4890 East La Palma AvenueAnaheim, CA
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Absolute Technologies, Inc.