Security Alarm Technician
Absolute Systems LLC Kansas City, MO
- Posted: 26 days ago
- $16 to $22 Hourly
Looking for experienced and knowledgeable Security System Installers.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Current valid State Driver's License.
- Certifications and licensing where required
- Completes pre-requisite and ongoing safety requirements and courses, driver care requirements, technical standards, and any
other applicable training.
- Follows safety standards and reports safety concerns in a timely manner.
- Obtain signatures on work orders from customers in accurate and timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install, service, security, cameras, access control and fire alarms.
- Ability to work under general supervision and independently at multiple customer sites on a daily basis and interpret and
design system layout to meet the customer needs
- Ability to understand and apply codes, rules, standards and requirements to meet specifications.
- Perform system inspections for proper operation
- Follow safety practices to safeguard against injury and damage to property
- Follow building, electrical and sprinkler blueprints, and SOW
- Communication skills including verbal and written skills.
- Communicate with customers and be able to train system once installed
- Ability to logically solve basic to moderately difficult problems with effective solutions and demonstrates troubleshooting
- Ability to operate hand and power tools
- Ability to climb and descend a ladder up to 20 feet.
- Ability to climb stairs.
- Ability to operate a mechanical lift system and ascend up to 40 feet.
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds.
- Minimum 3 years
- Installation experience with both residential and commercial security systems for systems of all levels
- Alarm Experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $22.00 /hour
Absolute Systems LLCWhy Work Here?
Lots of room for growth!
AddressKansas City, MO
Real EstateView all jobs at Absolute Systems LLC