LPN or RN (Level 1,2,3) Opportunity at Delaware Veterans Home
- Posted: over a month ago
We are seeking for 10 LPN's or RN's to join this opportunity!
6 spots, dayshift (5:45am-7pm); 4 spots, nightshift (5:45pm-7am)
- direct care
- nursing care plans
- education on health issues
- evaluation of health care facilities and agencies to ensure compliance with health care regulations
- promotion and protection of the health of the entire population
- prevention of illness, injury or disability
- and/or facilitation of the delivery of health care services
- Provides or evaluates direct nursing care.
- Develops, implements and/or reviews nursing care plans.
- Provides health care instruction and guidance to individuals, families, community groups and/or nursing home facilities in the management of their health care needs.
- Maintains an effective working relationship with other members of the treatment team.
- Prepares and submits records, reports, evaluations and forms.
- Participates in and make recommendations regarding quality assurance activities
- Long-term Care Experience (required)
- PCC Experience (required)
- IV Certification (preferred)
- Current License/Certification
- CPR Certification
- COVID-19 Vaccination Documentation
- Flu Vaccine Documentation
- TB Screening
Absolute Staffers LLC
HealthcareView all jobs at Absolute Staffers LLC