AIS is a licensed BSIS Private Patrol Operator that provides security services spanning from Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Bernardino County, Riverside County-High Desert & Low Desert. We excel in providing custom security plans at affordable prices with stand-out customer service. Due to rapid annual growth and an increasing number of client accounts, we are now looking for an experienced and driven Administrative Assistant/ Receptionist to join our team. We are a close-knit team with a focus on professional development and can-do attitudes! This role may require working in alternate shifts, so flexibility is a plus.
Recruit, train and mentor Supervisors and Officers, Foster Client Relations.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Attend meetings with other managers to determine operational needs
- Review reports on incidents and breaches, pass on information to our clients and operations
- Investigate and resolve issues
- Analyze data to form proposals for improvements (e.g. implementation of new technology)
- Implement quarterly performance evaluations and motivate staff
- Maintain client relationships
- Order security-related supplies and equipment as needed.
- Coordinate security operations or activities with public law enforcement, fire, and other agencies.
- Assist in emergency management and contingency planning.
- Recommend security procedures for security call centers, operations centers, domains, asset classification systems, system acquisition, system development, system maintenance, access control, program models, or reporting tools.
- Monitor security policies, programs or procedures to ensure compliance with internal security policies, licensing requirements, or applicable government security requirements, policies, and directives.
- Analyze and evaluate security operations to identify risks or opportunities for improvement.
- Create or implement security standards, policies, and procedures.
- Conduct physical examinations of property to ensure compliance with security policies and regulations.
- Communicate security status, updates, and actual or potential problems, using established protocols.
- Collect and analyze security data to determine security needs, security program goals, or program accomplishments.
- Supervise subordinate security professionals, performing activities such as hiring, training, assigning work, evaluating performance, or disciplining.
- Plan, direct, or coordinate security activities to safeguard company assets, employees, guests, or others on company property.
- Assist in contract transitions.
- Assist in obtaining new client contacts.
- Assist dispatch/scheduling in their operations when needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
5 years of management experience in the security-related field required.
Self-starter with the initiative to be proactive and a problem solver.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Excellent organizational skills.
Must exhibit exceptional leadership.
Able to multi-task and prioritize.
BSIS Guard Card/ Exposed Fire Arm Permit/ Baton/ OC Pepper Spray/ First Aid-CPR/ DMV Clean Driving Record
A bachelor’s degree in any field or equivalent level of work experience will be considered.
E.O.E: Minority/Female/Age/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
_Absolute Security International is an Equal Opportunity/Inclusive/Affirmative Action Employer_
_ and an Alcohol- and Drug-Free Workplace._
Absolute International Security
Why Work Here?AIS is a fully insured and bonded security firm providing multi level customized security protection to federal, state and local governments. We also provide a wide variety of security services to industrial and community based businesses as well as gated communities. AIS currently serves over 40 contract accounts with almost 60 service locations in the immediate Southern California area. With over 80 years of combined security management experience, we’re one of the leading experts in the surveillance industry.
This company offers room for growth and on site training at every post.
Los Angeles, CA