We are seeking an experienced mortgage processor with the proper qualifications listed below. Candidates will work from our office in Rutherford, NJ. Absolute offers a great work environment, with friendly staff and a competitive bonus schedules designed to assist you in reaching your financial goals.
- Evaluate and assess residential mortgage loan applications as assigned. Verify the information identified in the loan origination system.
- Identify due dates required to ensure loan is complete and ready for closing.
- Review supporting documentation for completeness and consistency with the information indicated on the loan application.
- Communicate discrepancies with information and documentation requirements with loan officer.
- Determine deadlines required to ensure loan closes within the Purchase and Sale Agreement, rate lock and Investor delivery requirements.
- Contact vendors assigned to the loan application to obtain status of required documentation such as appraisal companies, flood certification companies and attorney’s/title companies.
- Run DU or LP underwriting engine as appropriate. Compare findings with loan file documentation and collect additional documentation as needed.
- Identify any change of circumstance and prepare and deliver any required re-disclosures.
- Image and accurately organize all file documentation to comply with company and industry standards.
- Submits loan file for underwriting approval.
· Recent Mortgage processing: 2 years +
· General Understanding of TILA / RESPA Integrated Disclosure (TRID).
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· Guideline Knowledge
· Communicating with Borrowers and Loan Officers