Absolute Equipment is a locally owned and operated construction equipment rental, sales, and service company . We have been servicing the greater Pittsburgh and tri-state regions for 60 years. We are currently growing and are looking to hire a Mechanic to join our team.
- Perform maintenance and repair of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and diesel systems - namely air compressors, generators, loaders, lifts and various other types of construction equipment.
- Perform preventive maintenance to avoid unnecessary repairs and down time.
- Troubleshoot and Diagnose
- Prepare and complete service documentation as required
- Provide support to other mechanics with maintenance or equipment repairs
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Respond to service calls at customer sites
- 1-2 years' experience preferred with heavy construction equipment
- Ability to effectively diagnose and troubleshoot complex equipment problems
- Ability to communicate equipment issues and understand job assignments
- Ability to prioritize work assignments
- Have a clear understanding of the necessity of equipment safety
- A good attitude
- Valid Driver's License
- Have own tools
- Willing to work some overtime and occasional weekends
- Competitive Pay - $18.00 to $23.00++ (depending on experience)
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- 401K plan with Company Match
- Opportunities to Attend Educational Programs to Learn and Promote Growth.
The description shall not, however, be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day to day. We are an equal opportunity employer.