Absolute Electrical, Heating and Air has been in business for over 10 years and we are one of the most reputable companies in the Denver Metro area. We have an immediate need for experienced call center representative. As a Call Center Representative, you are a key member of the team and frequently the first point of contact for our customers.
You will be responsible for handling service requests and customer inquiries, while exemplifying our values by showing respect and courtesy to all customers and employees. You must be driven to provide the highest level of customer service and satisfaction and able to effectively manage a variety of situations on a day-to-day basis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to inbound calls, quickly identifying the client’s needs and efficiently providing the most effective customer service.
- Research customer history and make outbound calls to schedule our member maintenance.
- Book appointments at a high close rate. (90%)
- Develop and improve rapport with existing and potential customers, generating new leads.
- Manage potential clients by expressing empathy and compassion, taking full ownership of the client’s satisfaction.
- Proactively gain and maintain a full understanding of our portfolio of products and services.
- Respond to incoming requests for cancellation of services and persuade our clients to retain their memberships or appointments.
- Respond to email inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Efficiently enter accurate and detailed records of customer interactions and actions taken.
- Consistently follow job booking and data entry guidelines with minimal errors.
- Manage multiple priorities within a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
Skills and Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent experience required
- 1-3 years of versatile call center background
- Exceptional computer skills including ability to adhere to proper CRM data entry guidelines
- Exceptional phone and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong judgment and problem-solving skills to make sound decisions
- Ability to resolve issues in a clear, calm, and diplomatic manner
- Ability to sit for the majority of each shift
- Ability to work in high-demand environment
- Availability to work flexible hours including weekends
- Type 40 WPM or better
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $18.00 /hour
- Call Center: 1 year
- Data Entry: 1 year
- Customer Service Skills: 2 years
- High school or equivalent
- 4920 Monaco Street, Commerce City.
- United States (Required)
Communication method(s) used:
As part of our hiring process, we would like you participate in an online survey. This survey has three sections and all three need to be completed in one sitting which will take no more than 20-30 minutes. Please complete this survey if you’d like to be considered for the position.
Please click on the link below to proceed to the instructions.
If you have troubles read the following:
1. Adobe Flash is required to take this profile. If you do not have Adobe Flash installed, please first navigate to the link below and install the plugin for your browser.
2. Is the complete link "underlined" in your email? If not, please copy the whole link and paste it into your browser. Even if it is completely underlined and you are still having difficulties, please try this. Some email programs mess up the actual hyperlink.
3. If you are using Internet Explorer, please make sure that you have the newest version downloaded.
4. Unfortunately, I Pad and I Phone do not support the program that the survey uses and you will be unable to complete it on these devices.
Once we receive the results of the survey, we will contact you to schedule an in-person interview.