Full time opening is available for an Administrative Support/Production Coordinator to join a stable and growing dental laboratory in the Durham, NC area that has built a reputation for supplying its customers with exceptional quality and service. Candidate must have a minimum of 2 years experience in manufacturing and production scheduling or similar. Candidate will be responsible for assisting with scheduling, assigning and monitoring daily work flow, reporting, tracking, and resolving issues in work flow processes. Candidate will be responsible for communicating with doctors, surgeons and clinicians. Knowledge and experience using Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word required. Candidate must have excellent organizational and communication skills while effectively working both independently and in a team environment.
Dental or medical field experience preferred but not required. Must pass background check.
Full Time Employee Benefits: Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Health Insurance, 401k, Long Term Disability, UNC Wellness membership and more.
- Coordinate the daily activities of production, case reviews and scheduling of overall department.
- Communicate with doctors, surgeons and clinicians.
- Delegate production assignments to appropriate teams and personnel.
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in administrative, production, manufacturing, or other related fields.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.