We're in search for an Entry Level Assistant Operations Manager to help grow our newly acquired market- specifically in Blue Ash. In this role, you will have high expectations and will be responsible for the direction and leadership of day-to-day operations within the sales and marketing departments.
We are looking for an Entry Level Assistant Operations Manager to take charge leading daily operations, assist with planning and coordinating of the territory sales and marketing with lead generation, scheduling, confirming, and actual closing of sales appointments with our prospective new clients. You will oversee and monitor the activities of all assigned teams ensuring ongoing communication with management teams, clients, and customers in order to address and resolve any problems or obstacles that could interfere with the timely completion of scheduled appointments.
ACG thrives off of the training and development of current and future team members. We highly urge you to apply if you have a passion for training, mentoring, and leading teams and are motivated by having a large part in an organization’s growth.
Entry Level Responsibilities:
• Assist in the execution of marketing strategies for each client with lead generation
• Interacting with consumers on-site to answer questions and explain client product/ features
• Assist in connecting customers as qualified leads to senior sales consultants
• Perform customer follow ups and ensure consumer satisfaction
• Assist the manager with any day-to-day support as required
• Develop strong leadership and interpersonal skills
• Assisting with efforts for new business development
Requirements for our Entry Level Assistant Operations Manager:
• Great interpersonal skills and social competency
• 1-2 years working in a customer service field
• Professional demeanor, organized, and reliable
• Effective and skillful communication skills
• Ambition, a strong work ethic, and an earnest willingness to learn
• Results driven attitude with a hunger for success
• Ability to excel in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager