The Entry Level Area Business Manager will be responsible for selling our clients products and developing and expanding new accounts. This position represents a unique opportunity to join our team to launch a new product in the aesthetic space.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Provide technical product and procedure expertise to targeted aesthetic customers within a designated geographic area.
2. Create product acceptance and manage sales and product growth through education, training, and business development opportunities in key accounts.
3. Implement and execute key marketing strategies.
4. Establish and maintain excellent communication and sound working relationships with co-workers and assigned accounts.
5. Demonstrate honesty and integrity while modeling behaviors consistent with company standards, values and corporate compliance policies.
6. Other duties that may be assigned.
Job Complexity & Discretion:
Assigned goals and Management by Objectives (MBOs) will be obtained through training, consultative selling, and product implementation as provided by the sales and marketing plan.
• Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent experience
• Consistent performer with a track record of success in business, sales or customer service
Competencies & Skills:
• Ability to thrive in a highly driven culture that is performance based, fast paced and results oriented.
• Must have a strong sales disposition, solid business acumen, and excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical skills and ability to manage
• Demonstrated leadership experience
• Ability to travel is required by the specific territory, meetings and trainings
Field based. Regular travel is required within assigned geographic territory.
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager