Absolute Communications and Network Solutions Schertz, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Operations Coordinator
Department: Operations & Service
Reports To: CFO
FLSA Status: Hourly
We are looking for an organized, analytical Operations Coordinator with exceptional communication and problem-solving skills to handle operational duties. The Operations Coordinator will work with multiple operational areas including: Service, Procurement, Accounting and Human Resources. The Operations Coordinator supports the daily and ongoing operations and logistics of Absolute Communications, Inc!
· Ensure the organization is adequately staffed by managing and tracking tickets/projects and maintaining efficient scheduling/workflow for team.
· Handling fundamental office duties: maintaining team member, financial, data entry and reporting.
· Establishing interdepartmental communications and interactions between team members, management and customers and/or vendors.
· Providing excellent customer service: assist customers in a friendly & professional manner, take phone calls, man the front desk, greet visitors, and receive deliveries.
· Plan out upcoming purchases based on scheduled company tickets/projects and maintain budgetary constraints.
· Maintain warehouse, both physically and virtually within accounting package for accurate inventory counts, new product creation, RMA processing, ordering, truck stock, etc.
· Onboard new team members: activate and distribute keys/badges, company uniforms and equipment; finalize any necessary paperwork and relay to Human Resources, answer new team member questions.
· Ensuring that the office is well-maintained and organized: stock the breakroom / conference room, and restroom amenities; distribute mail; maintain clean & tidy common areas; order & restock supplies: order groceries and office supplies in a timely manner; maintain clean and organized supply closets.
· Document and escalate maintenance and facilities issues
· Manage the office independently
· Oversee accounts receivable: process daily invoices; follow up on payment inquiries
- High school diploma or GED
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred
- Minimum of 2 years customer service experience, within service industry a plus
- Prior Accounting experience a plus
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-pressure and constantly changing environment
- Outstanding organizational skills, strong multi-tasker with attention to detail and time management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Personable, professional & approachable with a strong customer service orientation
- Strong research & analytical skills
- Incredibly reliable; takes initiative to proactively own & execute designated tasks independently, with high level of comfort asking for help when needed
- Computer proficiency required (Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe, Google Drive, and 10-Key), bookkeeping software a plus
- Must be able to lift and carry 50 lbs.; bend, stoop, kneel, and climb a ladder
- Valid Driver License
Competencies, skills, and abilities:
· Proficient with Microsoft applications (including but not limited to Word, Excel, Outlook and Visio) for the purpose of word processing, spreadsheet applications, and information retrieval.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills, including attention to detail in documentation.
· Excellent customer service skills, able to effectively communicate and work with all levels of management and employees in the corporate office and the field as well as external customers.
· Ability to work with a team
· Ability to take direction from management.
· High attention to details, with ability to work under pressure/deadlines in high paced environment.
· Ability to organize and prioritize daily work, maintain confidentiality as necessary, and work effectively with minimal supervision.
· Ability to perform multiple tasks with strict, and often short, deadlines
· Must be adaptable to organizational change.
· Must be able to perform all essential functions of the job.
· Be able to lift and carry 50 lbs.
• Monday thru Friday with normal business hours of 7:30a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Occasional overtime or weekend availability is expected during heavy project/service engagements.
· Job Location – This position will be based in Schertz, TX.
Compensation and Benefits:
This is a full-time, 40 hour per week, non-exempt position with hourly pay commensurate with experience. The office environment is indoors, climate-controlled, well-lit, and can be busy with periods of frequent interruption. You will also be expected to work in a Warehouse environment that is not climate-controlled, dusty, dirty and will include bending, stooping, kneeling, and lifting. Business casual dress code and appearance is enforced.
· Paid Time Off
· Paid Birthday Leave
· Paid Company Holidays
· Comprehensive Medical and Prescription coverage with multiple plans designed so you can choose the plan that best meets the needs of you and your family
· Dental Plan
· Vision Plan
· Voluntary Health Savings Accounts with Employer matching contribution
· Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
· Short and Long-Term Disability Coverage
· 401(k) Plan
· Identity Theft Insurance
· Legal Assistance Plan
Absolute Communications and Network SolutionsWhy Work Here?
We thrive ourselves with challenging projects, Latest Technologies, Team work, Getting to help different type of Customers.
Responsible for installation of and repairing of complex voice, data, video and access control systems in small, medium and large enterprise environments. Will routinely be tasked to resolve complex voice, data, and video and access control system issues. Takes responsibility and ownership for small and mid-sized system installations. Will provide mentorship & support to junior level technicians.
152 Windy MeadowsSchertz, TX