Real Estate Agent- Ready to work with clients TODAY
- Expired: July 27, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Abrams Realty is making changes and growing! We recently opened another office in Norfolk!
We are looking for agents that want to grow their business and agents who want to make a difference.
Can you teach?
We are partnered with Mosley Real Estate School, a premier provider of in-person real estate pre-license education, and are looking to add a few instructors to our team. As an Agent Instructor, you will be able to practice real estate, either as an independent agent or a member of the Abrams Realty team. Additionally, you would receive compensation from our partner school for the instruction time.
Why be a part of Abrams Realty:
No matter your needs, we have a program to fit them! With unique commission models. Including Referral/Leads Program, Team Leader Builder Program & Independent Agents! We even have a 100% model. Full time & Part-time options too!
All with low or no office fees! Military members and veterans pay NO office fees!
What we offer our agents:
* Customizable website with CRM, IDX, and SEO!
* Option for leads and referral program with full follow up system including artificial intelligence to keep you in front of the leads when they are ready.
* Full-time administrative staff, marketing staff & agent support staff
* Mastermind and coaching sessions
* Sales Training on topics such as: Getting listings, working with buyers, using social media effectively and the physiology of sales and many more.
* Encouraged Opportunity time schedule with leads provided
* Support! Broker & staff are in office for regular support & training and you have cell phone numbers for questions that come up outside office hours.
* No Realtor Dues! Although, we follow Realtor association ethics 100%
Our agents are our #1 asset and we treat them as such!
Learn more about us:
Real EstateView all jobs at Abrams Realty