At Above and Beyond Delivery, we offer our employees the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for responsible, dedicated individuals to join our team where we go the extra mile!
We are looking for a service-minded Global Operations Agent to provide quotes to customers and manage overseas and domestic shipments between partners. Top applicants are customer-oriented and have the ability to multitask in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Our Pay & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Paid Time Off (PTO) days
- Paid Holidays
- Medical (HSA option), Dental, Vision, additional voluntary benefits such as Tele Medicine, Disability and Life Insurance
- 401K with employer match following one year
- We are vested in your success
- We get the job done right and safely
- We treat each other with respect
- We pursue growth and innovation
- We take pride in our work
- Handle international and domestic air, ocean and ground moves A-Z.
- Provide accurate data entry of transportation data from a regulatory and tracking perspective.
- Provide customs documents for the release of imported shipments and oversee the distribution and release to carrier, customers, and agents in a timely manner.
- Prepare all necessary data entry and confirmation of key milestones (departure, arrival, customs clearance, PODs, etc.) as specified by Customer Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintain courteous, prompt, and efficient customer relations.
- Oversee and complete accurate billing to clients based on the pricing established with the clients while ensuring accurate costs and profits are maintained.
- Oversee the pick-up and delivery of shipments with appropriate partners.
- Maintain all necessary procedures to assure a clean, properly organized, safe and healthy environment for all personnel.
- Knowledge of Incoterms and commercial invoice requirements.
- Prepare timely management information and reports as specified and requested by Management.
- Negotiate rates and manage relationships with vendors and carriers both domestically and internationally.
Required Education and Experience
- High School Diploma/GED
- Three years of related experience (freight forwarding)
- Knowledge in both the international and domestic markets
- Strong knowledge of MS office with intermediate excel skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to details
- Excellent customer service skills
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Team Player
- Training or experience in computer applications
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Core work hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Evening and weekend work may be required based on business needs.
No travel is expected for this position.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Company will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities
Equal Opportunity Employer
Above and Beyond Delivery, Inc.Above and Beyond Delivery was founded in 2004 as an asset-based carrier that performs over 350,000, time-critical deliveries a year. Going above and beyond is our driving principle for the company and we truly believe in going the extra mile for our employees and partners. Above and Beyond Delivery is more than just a place to work. We hope you consider joining us! Equal Opportunity Employer