At Abode Hospice and Home Health, our primary ambition is to bring first-class care to the warmest, and most serene environment possible:home. We provide the full spectrum of hospice and home health services, thoughtfully tailored to patients and families, with focused attention given to individual needs and preferences. We are proud to have some of the best and brightest individuals in the health care industry working with us. Join a team that works together to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
We are seeking a licensed Registered Nurse to fill a PRN role on our home health team in the metro Denver area, This position will provide PRN coverage during the week as well as one weekend per month.
Job duties of this rewarding position include:
- Performing assessments and completing appropriate documentation
- Updating plans of care as necessary
- Completing start of care paperwork
- Building rapport with patients and familiar
- Initiating evaluations for other services as necessary
- Participating in QA initiatives
Ideal candidates should have the following qualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited nursing school with a current Colorado RN license
- 1 year nursing experience required
- Experience in home health or a similar setting preferred