- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a motivated individual with at least 4 years of public accounting experience, desiring a heavy emphasis on tax planning, as well as forensic accounting, valuation and litigation services.
Abo and Company, LLC, and its affiliate, Abo Cipolla Financial Forensics, LLC, is a full-service CPA firm providing accounting services; comprehensive business/individual tax and financial planning; forensic accounting & other litigation support services; business valuations; negotiating acquisitions/dispositions of businesses; and general business consulting.
The IDEAL candidate for this position will:
• Have at least four years of work experience with a CPA or a law firm;
• Adept with Quickbooks or other accounting software (great if a Quickbooks Advisor)
• Have a degree in accounting;
• Be generally computer literate
• Adept with Ultratax tax preparation software
• Have strong accounting tax, financial, computer and communication skills;
• Play nice in the sandbox with others; and
• Be interested in enjoying the work they do while bringing benefits to our clients, to their fellow professionals, to themselves.
Don’t have valuation/litigation experience? That’s cool. Perhaps you believe you’ve got the requisite skills and desire to learn?
• Check out our website at www.aboandcompany.com
• Mail or e-mail your RESUME AND SALARY HISTORY (NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE) to:
Martin H. Abo, CPA/ABV/CVA/CFF
Abo and Company, LLC / Abo Cipolla Financial Forensics, LLC
Certified Public Accountants - Litigation and Forensic Consultants
307 Fellowship Road, Suite 202
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
Not sure of yourself? – Email this opportunity to a friend.
We can discuss if full or part time serves us and you best but if your work ethic, responsiveness and commitment are good, we still want to talk
Got some clients? Bring them along.
Abo and Company, LLC
307 Fellowship RoadMount Laurel, NJ
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Accounting Experience jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.