Senior Product Marketing Manager, Integrations
- Posted: over a month ago
Abnormal Security is looking for a senior product marketer to lead our marketing program for product integrations, with a primary focus on Microsoft. Abnormal Integrated Cloud Email Security (ICES) is helping organizations around the world streamline operations, simplify architecture, and prevent more attacks with its unique, behavioral AI approach. Integrating with Microsoft 365 is the first step many customers take in realizing this value, and our partnership with Microsoft is critical to Abnormal's success. We also have notable integrations with other strategic partners in the SIEM, SOAR and IAM space.
Product Marketing for Integrations at Abnormal will work with our wide network of technology partners and internal stakeholders to build messaging, demos, sales enablement material for the joint solutions. This role is at the crux of the GTM motion by driving awareness and hence pipeline both across Abnormal's partners and internally. The role is an exciting cross-functional role with a functional mix of technical product marketing and GTM experimentation.
What you'll do:
- Create tailored and joint messaging with technology partners that showcase the value of the integration.
- Collaborate with Technology Partnerships team to interface with the technology partner ecosystem and build an overarching technology integration narrative for Abnormal.
- Build customer insights through customer interviews and meetings on the needs and pain points.
- Understand customer needs through sales/partner engagement and work across the teams - Product Management, BD, Marketing to drive marketing campaigns.
- Architect the GTM strategy for technology partnerships in collaboration with the Tech Partners team.
- Create content for internal enablement, website, and demand generation activities.
- Help create joint partner briefs, reference architectures, demos, and influence marketing campaigns that lead to a pipeline for the joint solution.
- Enable our sales teams and channel partners on the joint solution and the value proposition.
- Be a speaker on joint solutions and integrations.
Experience you'll need:
- 5+ years of product marketing experience in a technology-focused organization with hands-on experience in marketing joint solutions with technology partners
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strategic thinker who is able to get to work quickly and execute independently.
- Strong technical knowledge – preferably in networking, security, or cloud infrastructure
- Ability to effectively influence both internal and external stakeholders across all levels of the organization
- Experience in working with Public Cloud providers, EDR vendors, SIEM vendors and similar.
- Deep curiosity, excellent listening and empathy skills, and ability to get things done in a collaborative team environment
- A passion for Abnormal's mission and the success of our customers, partners, and community
More About Abnormal Security:
Abnormal Security is defining the next generation of email security defense. Our platform uses machine learning and artificial intelligence to baseline communication content, user identity, and behavioral signals in real-time and at-scale in order to detect the abnormalities of email attacks. Customers love us because we consistently detect and stop what everyone else in the market can't -- advanced attacks that have never been seen before -- and we do so with beautiful user interfaces and best-in-industry customer support.
Our veteran team has built some of the most enduring machine learning platforms at leading companies including Google, Twitter, Pinterest, Amazon, Microsoft, and Expanse. We are located in San Francisco,CA, New York, NY and Lehi, UT.
Our company is growing - we're on the Forbes AI 50, selected as a Gartner 2020 Cool Vendor, and our customer base includes multiple Fortune 500 companies.
Abnormal Security is committed to creating a diverse work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
AddressSan Francisco, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Abnormal Security